We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team! If you’re a hard worker and believe that your pay should be based on your efforts and results, this may be the job you have been looking for. We are looking for a team player with an ability and willingness to learn, who is able to effectively communicate over the telephone. In-depth training will be provided. This is an entry-level position with excellent growth opportunities.
The right candidate will work over the telephone with independent insurance agents across the country to assist them in understanding the value our 32-year-old company could bring to their practice.
- Make outbound calls to prospective members through various campaigns to promote and sell company, products and services through suggestive sales techniques
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Use knowledge of our value proposition and the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect member in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective clients and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale. These business to business calls are consultative in nature and are concept focused versus product-driven
- Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of: recruiting goals, sales quota, attendance and other performance criteria.
- Meet and maintain requirements for state insurance licensure, appointments, and annual product certification
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. In-depth training will be provided.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Team oriented
- Able to work Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm. Full time and part-time positions are available, so if you need flexibility in your schedule please let us know! All full-time employees are eligible for paid leave and medical benefits.
- Ability to work independently in an hourly plus commission based environment
Insurance Network America
Saint Paul, MN