Insurance Marketing Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your skills to better use?
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service, and are looking for a rewarding career, Insurance Marketing Agencies in Worcester, MA, might be the right place for you. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Insurance Marketing Executive to join our growing insurance office. We are a 4th generation family-run business that prides ourselves on taking a close, personal approach to everything that we do. We abide by our core values every day of doing the right thing, being client focused, and being solution driven. We consider our clients and our employees to be part of the IMA family, doing everything we can to ensure our clients are getting the coverage they need while remaining family-focused and dedicated to our employee engagement. If you are an active listener, quickly build rapport with clients, are motivated, and invested in your own growth and success, this is the perfect position for you. Every day you'll be using your strong communication and customer service skills, problem-solving, rapport-building, and time-management talents to ensure you are providing the best experience for your clients.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we encourage you to apply today!
Base Salary Based on Experience
Flexible Hours/Flexible Schedule
Work from Home Flexible
Free Financial Advisory Service for Retirement Planning
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential help and referral services
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401k Plan - Safe Harbor 401K (3% of salary)
Career Growth Opportunities
Continuing Education Opportunities
Ongoing Training Seminars
Paid Volunteer Days
Professional Work Environment
Team Building Activities
Office Snacks and Coffee
- With your excellent relationship-building talents, youll be building working relationships with insurance carriers and underwriters.
- Using your excellent presentation skills, you'll be working with clients to develop insurance quotes and make sales presentations.
- Your outstanding customer service skills will be essential in shopping renewals.
- With your keen attention to detail, youll be updating client information.
- An Active Property & Casualty License is Required.
- 5+ Years of Insurance Marketing/Risk Placement Experience is Required.
- Must be extremely Well Organized, Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- A critical thinker and out-of-the-box problem solver who is self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Must be a team player with basic computer software knowledge including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Insurance designations a plus.
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial lines underwriting and coverage(s).
- Excellent Analytical and Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Well-Versed on carrier rating systems.
Insurance Marketing Agencies Inc
Get fresh Insurance Marketing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.