We are seeking an Inside License Insurance Sales Representative to join our team! We are currently searching for salespeople who are interested in working hard to learn and develop the skills that are required to build a successful career in the online insurance space. Learn to become a highly efficient and productive insurance agent.
You will receive sales training, insurance product training, and system training. Sales Representatives make outbound sales calls, receive inbound sales calls, and learn to overcome objections from prospective clients. You will be responsible for progressing through a multi-step training program. Upon reaching designated milestones, we will pay you to get your life, health, and medicare insurance producer licenses. If successful, you will graduate to become a life insurance agent with a continuous lead source and uncapped earning potential, in excess of six figures.
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
- Appropriately communicate with customers, exercising retention efforts if needed
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms, assisting the customer with the correct price plan
- Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other Insurance related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Insurance Licensed Required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Organization and work prioritization skills
Paid Training, leads are provided, Pay for additional Licenses, bonuses, and earn great commission!
Santa Clarita, CA