***Temp-to-Hire - 6 Months***
Scope of Work:
Supporting the Voice Technology team with a focus on integrations with enterprise contact center systems and carrier VoIP services. Working with Avaya next-generation call center solutions and technologies, applications deployed in the Avaya environment will provide enterprise business partners with tools that enable their organizations to optimize their workflow and improve business processes.
Principal Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include development, implementation and on-going support of enterprise Unified Communications applications with a focus on Avaya CM and Avaya Oceana solutions. In addition to core engineering and application deployment functions, this individual would be responsible for the following:
- Acts as a technical resource to our business partners in all phases of the application implementation process. May also assist with incident and problem resolution.
- Participates in design sessions to assist in defining application functionality based on the analysis of the business requirements.
- Manages system enhancement and upgrades.
- Conducts integration testing and maintains lab systems.
- Works closely with development and QA partners.
- Assures adherence to change management processes and security standards.
- Engages in vendor relationship management.
- Maintains system technical, application support and standards documentation.
- Engages in physical infrastructure maintenance (coordinates work activities with server and network operations team).
- Experience with engineering and operational support of telephony systems with a focus on Avaya products including Avaya Breeze and Oceana solutions.
- Proficient in Avaya Aura System and Session Manager for the integration of all SIP entities across the enterprise network.
- Experienced with Avaya’s System Platform and Virtualized vSphere environment.
- Ability to configure Avaya CM at an advanced level, ARS, Route Patterns, Signaling Groups, Network Regions, etc.
- Requires advanced troubleshooting skills, ability to use Wireshark and traceSM and interpret traces.
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting 3rd party application integrations.
- Understanding of URI/UCID, SIP headers and SIP routing in a VoIP environment.
- Understanding and configuration of Avaya’s Call Center Elite environment.
- Ability to analyze and manage dial plans for a large multi PBX enterprise environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including experience expressing business, technical, and information security details.
- The ability to multi-task, define, track and resolve issues and escalate issues appropriately.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving techniques, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work across organizations to integrate requirements and deliver work as per a defined schedule.