Customer Service Representative (Licensed) - Commercial Insurance
This position is located in: Owings Mills, MD
We are seeking a licensed Customer Service Representative to work full-time who will deliver support and high-quality performance and services to internal and external customers. This work will be performed through day-to-day account support for small to midsize market commercial business accounts. You will contribute to the key business outcomes to include customer relations, customer retention, customer satisfaction, carrier partnerships, enhancing our value proposition to existing and future customers, achieve performance financial targets, and be committed to high performance and ongoing learning and professional development.
- Respond to customer requests;
- Respond to carrier requests;
- Market new business and renewal submissions;
- Process policy renewals and endorsements, assuring accuracy;
- Utilize agency workflow processes and checklists;
- Respond to accounting differences;
- Manage insured cancellation processes;
- Follow-up on outstanding requests;
- Policy management: billing, reviewing/updating policy details, processing endorsements, and audits, etc.;
- Document delivery to customers;
- Claims reporting/handling;
- Certificates/Evidence, FR-19’s, Auto ID Cards, Binders; and
- Additional duties as requested.
- High school diploma required; some college preferred;
- Property & Casualty License is required;
- 2 – 5 years’ experience supporting commercial insurance business and assisting or managing client relationships is essential;
- Quick learner and Ability to navigate carrier and database systems;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel;
- Experience with AMS360, preferred;
- Exceptional organizational skills required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Skilled in math and working with numbers;
- Self-starter and self-motivated;
- Keen attention to detail with a goal for perfect accuracy, especially for contracts;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Flexible and accountable;
- Able to project manage multiple responsibilities;
- Ability to work in a fast pace, individual, and team environment; and
- Individuals who have worked for State Farm or Allstate Insurance agencies are encouraged to apply.
Compensation and Employee Benefits
Our client offers competitive compensation and employee benefits to include medical, 401K; paid time off (20-25 days), holiday leave; life insurance, short and long-term disability, AD&D, and more. We conduct reference checks, background investigations, and/or skills testing; and our client maintains an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Submit Your Resume for Immediate Consideration
For immediate consideration, send your cover letter and resume to Justin Holden at JHolden@hranew.com.
About HR Anew
Since 1999, HR Anew delivers integrated Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Learning and Talent Development, Human Capital/Human Resource Management and professional services’ solutions for small to large employers. Clients include government, private sector, and non-profit clients. Our proven processes and our team of dedicated and caring professionals are focused on making a positive difference in workplaces and in the lives, we touch. We are mission focused with expertise, creativity, innovation, and a philosophy of steady progress. This enables us to deliver the specific guidance, options and desired results for our clients.