- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change? Do you want to be part of an incredible team?! Join WIC!
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant. This role is responsible for greeting and assisting walk-in or call-in clients, answering client inquiries, handling incoming/outgoing mail, processing electronic transfers, handling Notary Bond processing, along with many other important tasks.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is accountable for assisting in the internal operations of the agency, service and marketing operations.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate detailed information to clients, coworkers and management.
- Excellent listening skills listening carefully and comprehensively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner to develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, coworkers and management.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Insurance Center, Inc.
Get fresh Receptionist WIC jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.