IAA, Inc. is searching for a Customer Service Representative Ito join the team at our facility Nashville, TN.
Founded in 1982, IAA, Inc., certified as a Great Place to Work, is the leading live and live-online salvage vehicle auction company. IAA is headquartered in Westchester, IL and employs over 3,500 employees in more than 170 auction facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Provide a variety of customer support services through the mail, telephone, and direct personal contact.
- Process orders and assignments.
- Enter data into computer system.
- Reference pricing and delivery information.
- Respond to customer questions, complaints and requests.
- Set up new records and maintain existing records.
- Perform word processing assignments, filing and related clerical duties.
- Process all necessary paperwork in preparation for auction day, securing necessary approvals.
- Follow well-established procedures and under close direction of supervisor.
- May process automobile titles.
- Assist with other office functions as needed.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Clear communication skills
- Professional and clean appearance
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0-2 years' previous work experience.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOEBenefits: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here.