Office Assistant Administrator
Overland Park, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Office Assistant Administrator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized digital filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills, resourcefulness
- MS Office 365 proficient, ability to work with various softwares
Our small insurance agency serves primarily Missouri and Kansas. This starting position would be ideal to a candidate looking for long-term employment to obtain their property and casualty license. Agency would pay for training and license expenses as well as continuing education in maintaining your license.
AddressOverland Park, KS
Get fresh General Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!