(PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU POSSESS A REQUIRED VALID NJ OR PA PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE LICENSE - AS YOUR INQUIRY MAY RECEIVE NO RESPONSE) Our growing office is looking to add a ''licensed for insurance'' commercial lines customer service representative/account manager. Candidates should have a long-term career perspective. Attention to detail is required to manage clients' accounts effectively. As a commercial lines account manager, you will provide client consultations and reviews of accounts with sales executives and carriers.
- Salary + ''New Business'' Compensation Options
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing Options
- Life Insurance
- Resolve inquiries and address routine service needs.
- Provide marketing support (for retention and growth).
- Research files as needed to generate proposals.
- Document/maintain accurate electronic client files.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and coverage gaps.
- Assist with claims as needed.
- Current insurance producer license is required.
- Experience in an independent insurance agency is preferred.
- Familiarity with multiple standard carriers.
- Mastery of multiple lines of commercial coverage.
- Skills to work independently.
- Attitude to succeed as part of a team/partnership.
- Familiarity with a client management system such as AMS (Agency Management System) is a plus.