The Graphic Designer/Social media specialist will handle the visual side of our company. The content that is created will be used in different marketing means, and is often the first thing clients see when introduced to our company.
· Design marketing materials, both physical (conference booth signage, promotional flyers, personalized office ‘swag’) and digital (such as email campaigns, digital newsletters, social media presence)
· Work with the CEO to consistently design marketing campaigns to be used in email, conference displays, and print. Looking to streamline our look, to have consistency and streamlined appearance.
· Must be able to meet time sensitive deadlines.
An individual who is upbeat and able to come up with new creative ideas and effectively put into a design, who is great in organizational and communication skills, as well as help create a social media presence to effectively get our company’s image out there. Must stay on top of watching our social media, consistently updating and posting across various platforms as well as interacting with potential clients.
· Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite) specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
· Knowledge of email campaign systems preferred.
· Knowledge of popular social media platforms and how to effectively create post using different design elements.
· Ability to communicate design ideas and work with team members to produce marketing designs.
Pay will be dependent on experience, $13 to $20 an hour.