Customer Service Representative (Policy Owner Services)
Insurance Administrative Solutions Clearwater, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Insurance Administrative SolutionsofClearwater, FLis seeking to hire afull-time Customer Service Representativeto utilize applicable policy forms, insurance law, and internal procedures to answer inquiries and process requests from customers. This customer service representative position comes with acompetitive hourly wageand a typical work schedule ofMonday-Friday 8am-5pm. We also offer generous benefits includingmedical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, basic and supplemental life insurance, as well as long and short-term disability. Plus,you can wear jeans every day of the week! If this sounds like the customer service position for you, apply today!
ABOUT INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE SOLUTIONS
Insurance Administrative Solutions (IAS) is a third-party provider of comprehensive administrative solutions for our clients in the insurance industry. We offer a business process outsourcing solution that helps insurers optimize administrative workload, bolster their industry expertise, leverage emerging technologies, and streamline operations. With strong industry knowledge, we deliver value to our customers by providing compassionate customer service, efficient processing, and quality results.
Here at IAS, we embrace the fact that great things are only accomplished by working as a team. We believe that all of our employees have valuable input no matter the level. Ourhighly collaborative team environmentoffers each of our employees a place where they can excel.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Answer incoming calls in accordance with quality standards (call volumes vary from 10-100 daily) to provide information to agents/applicants about the status of an application or any other question they may have about the application processing functions.
- Place outgoing calls to provide or obtain information.
- Document all calls while in progress. On-line call documentation program should be used.
- Transfer or refer misdirected calls to the appropriate department or offices outside the company, using approved transfer and referral techniques.
- Understand and utilize all resources available to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Process customer requests using internal and client-mandated procedures.
- Produce correspondence to customers using approved letters. Fully document policy file or image system with all related material so as to leave a clear and concise audit trail.
- Communicate openly with Supervisor and other team members to ensure accurate responses and to avoid duplication of efforts.
- Arrive to work and return from breaks & lunch as scheduled. Because of the nature of the job function ("customer service"), punctuality and dependability are imperative.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties satisfactorily. To do this, the following skills and abilities are required: Ability to communicate well. Ability to follow written instructions. Ability to document calls with accuracy and clarity of content. Ability to abruptly change tasks. Problem-solving and attention to detail skills are necessary. Reliability is extremely important. A rate of 40 WPM is preferred. Honesty and respect for the company and its policies & procedures is required. Insurance background preferred. PC. Windows, Word experience preferred. Excel experience is a plus.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Customer Service Representative position, complete our initial3-minute, mobile-friendly applicationso that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
IAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro