Position Summary: Promptly and professionally fulfills customer service responsibilities; Provides accurate pricing and product information; Handles customer issues professionally and courteously. Supports and contributes to ongoing efforts to improve internal and external communication to better service the needs of our customers. Work with the Sales Operations Manager on continuous process improvements
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates information between the customer and all members of the team.
2. Processes customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, confirms and follows through on all orders.
3. Manages problem resolution and follow up promptly.
4. Proactively communicates back orders and delays to customers.
5. Resolves Customer issues if due to pricing on orders, ordering parameters etc, and promptly inform the Branch Sales Manager.
6. Files orders, quotes, transfer requests, and purchase orders.
7. Works closely with the team to insure prompt and accurate delivery of orders and swift response to customer needs.
8. Team building within the branch and associate locations will be a key component of success.
9. Conducts oneself in a professional and courteous manner that fosters respect and productivity among co-workers, customers and business relationships.
Required Skills and Education:
1. Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
2. Minimum 1 years’ sales or customer service experience.
3. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
4. Dynamic, energetic and positive attitude.
5. Self-starting, organized, detailed and ability to multi-task.
6. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
7. Ability to help customers, solve problems and fill needs.
8. Goal oriented. Basic computer skills, including Internet search capabilities, E-mail functionality, ability to use Excel spreadsheet, Word, etc.