- 29 days ago
Provide direct one-on-one instruction using principles of applied behavior analysis in a clinic, home, residential or school setting.
IABA is looking for Part-Time Behavior Therapists to serve children the population of children with Autism using ABA therapy in the Castle Rock & Surrounding Areas (i.e. Castle Rock, Parker, Centennial, Littleton, etc.)
Part-time positions also currently available. Evening hours (3-8pm) available based on candidate availability and client need. One weekend day also required.
**SIGN ON BONUS of $150.00 after 90 days of employment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implementation of goals and teaching plans created by the Behavior Analyst
- Data collection related to the goals and behavior plans
- Electronic filing of data and clinical documentation within a 24 hour timeframe
- Attend mandatory trainings conducted by Instructional ABA Consultants
- Proactively communicate with Behavior Analyst and Program Manager
- Maintain confidentiality, ethical guidelines, policies including HIPPA laws and regulations
- Exposure to psychology, human development, or behavior analysis preferred
- Minimum education required is a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to meet scheduling commitments
- Prefer candidates working toward a bachelors or masters level program
- Must pass a background check
- First Aid/CPR training preferred
- This is a part time position
- 100% travel between clients home and required meetings
- Must have a valid driver's license and provide proof of auto insurance
- Multiple locations: Castle Rock,Parker, Aurora, Parker & surrounding suburbs
- Reports to Behavior Analyst and Program Manager
Job Types: Part-time Position
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
We have COVID-19 protocols in place for in clinic and in home sessions.
Instructional ABA Consultants
AddressCastle Rock, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?