We are seeking an experienced sales and relationship management specialist for a B2B Account Executive Sales role at ISS. You will execute a sales strategy for your territory and develop sales relationships with some of the world's largest banks, hedge funds, pension funds, and asset managers. You will be responsible for growing existing client relationships as well as prospecting for new accounts.
The position can be based in our San Francisco office.
- Cultivate and nurture existing customer relationships with institutional clients for strong retention and upsell opportunities.
- Meet revenue goals by retaining a high percentage of clients and prospecting new accounts in a defined territory.
- Manage all aspects of the sales life cycle from prospecting, pitching new business, hosting product demonstrations, negotiating terms, and closing.
- Partner with the other sales team members to create sales strategies and manage the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Develop lead generating campaigns and uncover new client relationships.
- Partner with members of the client service teams to deliver excellent service and insights to clients.
- Assist in product development efforts by delivering feedback on market needs and opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required (MA, CAIA, or CFA designation preferred) or equivalent experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Motivated to succeed, hardworking, good work ethic
- Minimum five years of sales experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Experience prospecting and selling into the US market
- Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who can work independently across a team with the ability to multi task at a high level
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives at prospect firms
- Outstanding soft and interpersonal skills.
- Absolute personal and business integrity.
The ISS Way
At ISS, our values are not as much imposed as they are inspired. We talk about ideals in terms of how it brings our people together in a culture that upholds the interests of our colleagues, shareholders and clients. Everyone at ISS is a champion of Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Flexibility, Diversity and Client Service. When you join ISS, you are expected to exemplify these Values through your actions and aspirations in the workplace.