Technology Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist needed to support students, staff, and faculty with hardware and other digital teaching/learning technology.
Management of the Canvas Learning Management System for all courses in the platform.
- Manage the Canvas Learning Management System
- Ability to work with Student Management systems
- Reconfigure courses to meet optimal teaching and learning outcomes
- Advise the SON and the School of Allied Health on best practices in curriculum development, use of materials, and equipment.
- Recommend the purchase of instructional materials, supplies, equipment, and visual aids designed to meet the educational needs of students.
- Upload all syllabi and course content on a quarterly basis
- Perform ongoing and routine maintenance of the platform
- Integrate learning tools in the platform to meet optimal teaching and learning outcomes.
- Conduct seminars for faculty on how to use Canvas
- Assist students who are experiencing issues in the Canvas platform
- Serves as the Technical Support Student Navigator for Canvas
- Serves as a faculty for NSO
- Troubleshoot laptop and software issues
- Add staff members to ICHS required software
- Troubleshoot phone issues
- Liaison between Campus and Milner for hardware and software issues
- Installation of software as necessary
- Computer-based training software.
- Desktop support
- Learning Management System and Student Information Systems
- Database user interface and query software
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Graphic or Photo Imaging Software
- Multimedia Educational Software
- Presentation Software
- Video Creation and Editing Software
- Web Creation and editing software
- Web Platform Development software
Outstanding customer service experience and mission-oriented applicants only with flexible schedules. Weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays may be required.
Institute of Healthcare Professions LLCBoynton Beach, FL
TechnologyView All Institute of Healthcare Professions LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.