Join our passionate team of dedicated professionals to help individuals with disabilities live fulfilling and independent lives in our communities! Make a difference! For 38 years, IABA has been providing high quality treatment for people with disabilities and advocating for people's rights to live their best life.
Very flexible schedule - Afternoons, Weekends, and Overnight Shifts
BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, employee discounts, etc.)
Growth opportunities available throughout the agency!
WE OFFER YOU:
• Competitive pay based on experience and education
• Earned Paid Time Off/Vacation (for full-time employees)
• Paid Sick Time
• Regular training, support, and mentorship from IABA Supervisors
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (for full-time employees)
• Comprehensive paid training both when you are hired and ongoing
• Potential to receive BCBA supervision hours if enrolled in a qualified Master's program
• Paid Drive Time & Mileage
• Excellent opportunities for advancement
• Educational enhancement
• Opportunities to earn rewards and recognition based on performance on clinical and administrative tasks
• Cell phone reimbursement
We are currently hiring for shifts around the clock! Flexible scheduling available!
This position requires at least an A.A. OR two years experience in providing support services for individuals who are challenged with physical or developmental disabilities. B.A. in psychology, sociology, human services, or related fields preferred.
• Passion and enthusiasm for helping people, including ability to be patient and have fun teaching!
• Previous experience working with adults with disabilities preferred (including with family members)
• Dedication and commitment to working daily with our clients
- Able to support clients in their daily routines; including, but not limited to, nutrition, self-care, social, recreational, personal relationships, money management, etc.
- Knowledge of positive behavior support practices
- Be certified in CPR/First Aid, and ProAct within the first two weeks of employment.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, squat, and lift 25 lbs.
- Successfully pass a Live Scan DOJ/FBI background check and pre-employment drug test
- Possess valid California Driver's license and provide a current driving record issued by the DMV
- Provide proof of current car insurance
- Provide formal documentation of highest level of education completed and/or other qualifying certificates
What is Supported Living?
Supported Living Services allow individuals with developmental disabilities to live in their own homes in the community, while developing independent living skills, creating meaningful relationships, and participating as an active member in their families and communities.
Come join our team!