Join our passionate team of dedicated and educated professionals to help children and families in our communities! Make a difference in the life of a child! For 38 years, IABA has been providing high quality treatment for children and families.
Growth opportunities available throughout the agency!
WE OFFER YOU:
• Competitive pay based on experience and ABA coursework
• Earned Paid Time Off/Vacation (for full-time employees)
• Paid Sick Time
• Regular training, support, and mentorship from IABA Supervisors
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (for full-time employees)
• Comprehensive paid training both when you are hired and ongoing
• Potential to receive BCBA supervision hours when enrolled in a qualified Master's program
• Paid Drive Time & Mileage
• Excellent opportunities for advancement
• Educational enhancement
• Opportunities to earn rewards and recognition based on performance on clinical and administrative tasks
• Cell phone reimbursement
We are seeking applicants to work THROUGHOUT THE EAST BAY AREA!
We are currently hiring part time behavior interventionists. For part-time positions (10-25 hours/week including travel time), we are seeking candidates with availability to work mornings, afternoons, and early evenings during the week. Some weekend hours available.
• Passion and enthusiasm for helping children, including ability to be silly and have fun playing!
• Previous experience working with children preferred (including babysitting or with family members)
• Dedication and commitment to working daily with our clients at school or home
• Reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
• Prefer (but do not require) bachelor's degree in psychology, child development or a related field
• Willingness to drive to clients' homes and schools throughout the greater LA area
• Must pass TB test
• Must pass criminal background check and drug screen
Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
Why Work Here?
LOTS OF HOURS AVAILABLE! FULL TIME AVAILABLE! BENEFITS ELIGIBLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!