Laboratory Analyst (Seattle, WA)
Institute For Environmental Health Inc Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Laboratory Analyst - Evening Shift position at its facility in Seattle, WA.
Applicants must possess a BS or BA in the biological sciences or a related field.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
- Ability to learn new software
- Ability to work with different equipment and understand their
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
The Laboratory Analyst duties can include but are not limited to: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, media preparation, and calibration of various laboratory equipment.
This is a full-time position in which the employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company's job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
"EEO is the Law" Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf