Marketing Coordinator- College Graduates Accepted
Finding the right career in this market is tough. Are you looking for stability?
An opportunity for a management position?
Want to work with the top clients in the area?
Welcome to a company that will provide you with a competitive edge!
We are looking for Competitive, Sports-Minded Individuals to fill Marketing Coordinator positions in our marketing and consulting firm. The right person will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into new things.
All positions start off entry-level as we believe in promoting ONLY from within.
We recognize that we owe much of our success to our people. Our tailored marketing techniques and consulting campaigns allow us to take a much more personal approach to the development of our clients’ brands. As a result, we strive to create unlimited opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals. We do this by encouraging competition, making it easy for individuals engaged in sales and marketing, sharing effective techniques and communicating ideas openly, and by recognizing accomplishments both large and small.
Our philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. Our training program provides exposure to all facets of our campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
• Natural leadership ability
• Looking to begin their career
• Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines
• Able to quickly learn and pick up on complex ideas
• Willing to multi-task, jump in and help any campaign
• Wants an exciting work environment
• Bring new ideas to the table to increase market share for our clients and facilitate consumer participation/excitement consistently.
• Help execute field promotional marketing campaigns to identify new customers and clients and increase existing subscriptions in a designated territory.
• Work directly with our clients and their consumer base to increase brand awareness and client acquisition.
• Discover marketing opportunities for revenue.
• Participate in leadership development workshops and trainings.