Customer Service Representative $13-20/ Hourly
The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist customer service and sales team toward the achievement of operational goals.
- Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
- Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries
- Ensures employees behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty
This is an entry-level position that we will train into a management position if successful — immediately hiring for this entry-level customer service position.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- 1 to 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Ability to cross-train and develop team members
- Ability to perform Account Retention
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems promptly.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit.
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume today!
Entry level experience in the following is a plus: marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, business, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, advertising, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, competitive, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work, Sales, Marketing, customer service, manager, full time, retail, management, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry-level, restaurant, sales, customer service, csr entry level customer retention, full time restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry level, business management, entry level sales and marketing, brand representative, advertising and sales, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Level Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual, entry level inventory key holder, hospitality, hospitality manager, hospitality trainer entry level , Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, entry level full time sales, retail associate, retail cashier, management, jobs, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, b2b, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, entry level customer service, entry level marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, entry level customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, entry level account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time entry level communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales,sports, sports director, sports league official, entry level business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, finance, banking, insurance, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager, sales leadership, sales trainer, account sales, direct sales, retail sales, field sales, kiosk sales, d2d sales, b2b sales, sales marketing, sales customer service, sales manager, sales representative, sales trainee, client sales, client services, sales manager, professional sales, experienced sales, traveling sales, route sales, insurance sales, car sales, face to face sales, business to consumer sales, business to business sales, door to door sales, kiosk sales, promotional sales, product sales, technical sales, sales support, sales strategy, sales development, business development