We are looking for team members to join our growing team!! If you feel you have a great attitude and a hunger to grow in your career please continue. We are a fast growing, local company, willing to train and eager to promote from within. This is an entry-level position with a huge opportunity for employment growth and upward mobility!
The Entry Level Sales and Customer Support Associate will have the opportunity to support the sales team by prospecting, qualifying and generating new customers. Our firm knows our people are our greatest asset and we are excited to provide our team members with continued upward mobility. If you feel you are the person for this job, please submit your resume!
The Entry Level Sales and Customer Support Associate will provide sales and customer support while beginning training for a path to a management career. The successful candidate will drive new business acquisition through creating new sales and performing the following duties:
- Identify sales opportunities and produce new customers; initiating new accounts; responding to inquiries from potential clients
- Meticulously record, plan and prioritize your activities to achieve agreed business aims
- Collaborate with internal resources to qualify sales leads and prospective clients.
- Ensure a smooth transition to the sales team once the prospect has become regular clients
- Work towards excelling industry standards.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to build relationships and work well with others
- Highly motivated and persistent personality with a strong commitment to achieving company sales goals
- Ability to multitask while learning new information about the client base and the industries we serve
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive, and comfortable learning sales software
- Dedicated to being an expert in your field and providing a high level of customer care
- A desire to succeed in a sales role and develop your skill set
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager