We are a dynamic group of business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
- Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
- Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet
- Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
- Sales with Preferred Customers
- Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
Teamwork: collaborates with team members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within Instep's organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
- Leadership role without formal authority
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens.
- Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications