If you’re a good listener and problem-solver and love helping people, this is the job for you! On the Customer Service team at Instep you can combine these natural strengths with your tech-savvy skills to deliver innovative, individualized solutions that meet customers’ ever-changing needs. We take pride in helping people feel empowered to use their personal technology to the fullest potential every day, all while ensuring a world-class customer experience. It’s our customer-first culture that sets us apart.
As a confident, professional individual with a rich understanding of Telecommunication technology and services, you will:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience
- Create a welcoming and exciting environment
- Introduce customers to the product, and promote service exploration
- Ensure customer’s needs are met in a timely manner
- Quickly and completely resolve customer issues
- Deliver the ultimate one-on- one coaching experience to customers as you demonstrate product and accessory functionality
- Demonstrate and educate them on a variety of technology solutions
- Sell solutions and process customer applications
- Contribute to the overall health and performance of our office by supporting daily business operations
Are you a good fit for the Customer Service Representative Position? A 2-year degree or at least 1year of relevant work experience is preferred for this position.
Full time positions also require flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends.
Additionally, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to small and large groups
- Passionate about teaching others
- Passionate about technology
- Motivated to learn
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Professionalism and poise