To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Execute customer sales with ease and fluidity
- Consistent following up on commitments in a timely manner with customers.
- Track appointments to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
- Retain up to date knowledge of company products
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Goal oriented focus
- Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Education Required.
- Some college work completed preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience. If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!