- Posted: over a month ago
Instasks App is a Professional Concierge Service. The app provides top-tiered professionals and clients with an online platform. Our unique approach to building an App is to give the client and the provider instant bookings and an easy process of all services: For example, client requests for quick tasks and large projects. Providers receive custom requests for their specialized skills. The app takes care of all invoicing between client and provider with a detailed invoice. And book all the confirmed jobs. We track providers' locations for the client's en route to any job.
We created a portal platform to guide you in listing your professions. The platform provides you with schedules, invoicing and credit card processing are all part of the enhanced technology. Clients will have a choice to give the providers reviews and star ratings to ensure our elite services when booking on our app. Our mission is to help all providers strive to achieve their financial and independent goals. To have more time with their families and create a brighter future for all.
The App offers opportunities to providers over the age of 18 and, by law, over the age of 21 for any tasks serving liquor. Build your future with a secure & safe platform. Be your own boss by choosing the TASKS that best suit your schedules and be available to work when you want to work. Build your income to help increase your revenue. Book tasks that are within a 15-mile radius. Our language preferred gives you better communication skills during your tasks. Our client's and providers' health & well-being are our highest priorities.
BACKGROUND CHECK POLICY: All providers accountants go through an extensive (background check) through a third party company. The certificates they receive are in place to ensure the provider and client feel safe. The document you receive from the third-party background company can be given to any job you are applying for. Our policy states all providers must go through a third party background check only after you are confirmed for a job. We request you do not go through the background check link until you are confirmed for any jobs.
ETIQUETTE TRAINING POLICY: Each provider will go through etiquette training to ensure that every provider is a friendly and well-mannered individual. We are poised to give our clients the very best in professional service. Our platform should leave no room for laxity as we work hard to bring the very best to our customers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Requires working from detailed instructions and occasional independent decision-making. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, or procedural manuals.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Instasks App platform
TechnologyView all jobs at Instasks App platform