Remote Call Center Support - Military spouses encouraged to apply!
Instant Teams Norfolk, VA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote Qualifying Guide (Call Center Support)
Military spouses are highly encouraged to apply!
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours/weekly (FTE) Must be available to meet these hours weekly!
Start and training dates:
- 10/1 with training 10/1 through 10/13 (no weekends)
- 10/8 with training 10/8 through 10/20 (no weekends)
Training at a glance:
- 1 day of guided learning in our LMS (Learning Management System) with our training specialist. You will join the cohort for 8 hours to complete all of the learning modules while co-mingling and learning from the training specialist. You will be given opportunity to complete certain modules at your own pace and hop back in for questions!
- 8 days of mandatory live training. You will be required to present 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST with some days ending a little sooner. Expect breakout sessions, shadowing, and live calls.
- Specific details will be sent out by our training team if you're invited to join us!
- Please, NO time off during the training period as this is integral to the success of the role!
Shift schedules at a glance:
- Shifts will be between 8:00 am to 8:30 pm EST. Your final shift options will be discussed after training. We have some awesome split and flex factor options available to work with you!
- Time off will not be approved for the first 30 days but may be accommodated after.
Perks for working as a Qualifying Guide at Instant Teams:
- It's a 100% remote, work-from-home position!
- Shifts have split options and a potential flex factor.
- Sick leave accrued upon hire.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits activated after 60 days.
- Lifestyle benefits after you've been with us for 6 months: think about your next Netflix payment or your next GrubHub order, or maybe a new outfit on us!
- Remote culture: we are a globally located, fully diversified team with 24/7 Slack channels, team meetings, and Facebook groups to help build relationships with other remote team members and stay-in-the-loop of all things Instant Teams.
The Qualifying Guide (Call Center Support) handles outbound telephone calls (essentially a dialer will automatically dial out to connect you with the next customer as soon as one call ends) to pre-qualify members and provides first-class customer service for Medicare plans, Auto/Home, Health/Life, and Mortgage products. You will build unique relationships with each customer, pre-qualify and connect them to a licensed agent to help them complete the enrollment process. This is 100% remote, work from home.
A day in the life;
- Handle on average 300 calls per day normally in a back-to-back manner via an outbound dialer system
- Qualify customers which is just the fancy way to say you will ask a series of questions to find out the customer's goals and ensure they would be a good fit for the products and/or services
- Ability to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals based on various metrics
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service by demonstrating proper phone etiquette and consistent following of scripts
- Demonstrated ability to handle and overcome objections (our training team will set you for success!)
- Proficient data entry and computer-related skills; able to work in a digital environment
- Excellent oral communication skills and ability to positively engage any individual over the phone, especially communicate with elderly individuals
Required to help you succeed:
- Reliable computer – laptop or desktop (Chromebooks are not compatible)
- Wired or wireless USB headset with a microphone
- USB Mouse if using a laptop
- A high-speed internet connection: 10 MBPS upload and 20 MBPS download (Try speedtest.net to test your connection!)
- Google Chrome for internet browser
- This role is contingent on passing a background check.
However, remote employment in these locations provide limitations due to wage, benefits, equipment, and compliance requirements:
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Washington D.C.
- Seattle, WA
- Not OCONUS eligible except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Guam are welcome to apply!
We are also COVID friendly as Instant Teams is a 100% remote organization!
Instant TeamsWhy Work Here?
More than a company, we're a 100% remote community. No commuting and no masking-up, just thriving in an awesome work culture!
At Instant Teams, we are a workforce on a mission. Our unique combination of talent, technology, and remote teams takes on outdated models of customer support and customer service teams. We’ve built a modernized model of mission-centric service that puts our customers ahead and impacts an untapped market of military-connected professionals. Instant Teams is founded, owned, and run by women. Our CEO and COO, along with 66% of our employed workforce are active-duty military spouses and/or veterans. Instant Teams serves a unique demographic of professionals from across the military-connected community whose lifestyles demand innovation, communication, and flexibility. Highly skilled and trained US citizens located globally available to work in every time zone. With each new team, we provide financial stability, economic growth, career advancement, and quality of life improvements for a unique demographic of military-connected professionals.
BusinessView all jobs at Instant Teams