- Expired: May 06, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
For immediate consideration please email me at - ethan.biserveworldcom
Posiiton 1 - Project Manager level 3
Short Description: Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
Complete Description : This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
Advanced experience managing programs of projects, complex projects or multiple projects. Demonstrated and advanced understanding of project management methodologies. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor. Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics. Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope. Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources. Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features. Generally manages a group of applications system analysts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable.
• May require specific PC, workstation, operating system, application or platform skills. Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project. Exercises management responsibility over the achievement of performance, revenue, and profit objectives of a project and its contracts. Ensures that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules, estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and customers. Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency. Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives. Arranges for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance. Self-directed and independent. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Project Manager Level 1 - Project Management of deployment - development - and migration projects (all 3 required)
For Windows 10 Readiness & Office 2013 Migration, the project team will collect and analyze test results for any possible changes to the applications with a detailed project plan tracking tasks and activities. The project will track testing results to ensure completeness of MDHHS readiness for deployment of Windows 10 and Office 2016 and remediate the applications as per agency's request.
For Windows 2003 End of life servers a PM is required to audit the migration status of each application and work with associated teams to migrate the applications to the new environment.
This project manager may also work on other MDHHS Application development projects and provide project management services as assigned by the DTMB PMO manager.
Please pay particular attention these criteria (also listed under the skills tab):
• 5 yrs. Professional Experience - Required
• Years exp. with IT Project Mgmt under 2M - 3+
• Yrs. exp. projects est. 6 months to 2 yrs - 3+
• PM experience working with vendors/multiple project teams - 3+
• Years exp. with monitoring/controlling projects with greater than 20 resources - 3+
• Years exp. managing more than 1 project concurrently - 2+
• Yrs. exp with SUITE or PM methodology - Highly Desired - 1+
• Years exp. with CMMI - Nice to Have - 2+
• Yrs. exp with SUITE SEM or SEM methodology - Highly Desired - 1+
• Experience with KANBAN - Highly Desired
• Yrs. exp with AGILE Scrum - Highly Desired - 2+
• PMP Certified? Highly Desired
• Scrum Master Certified? Highly Desired
Bachelors Degree -- Desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ConstructionView all jobs at InstantServe LLC