If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
General Info for the Home Improvement Independent Outside Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-Time - Your time!
Field experience is preferred but not required
Sales experience is required
Speciality: Residential and Light Commercial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Must have a valid drivers license
Installation Services is one of the nations largest home improvement installation providers. We are in the customer service business that provides products, service, and installations.
Installation Services is a loyal and humble company that treats you like family!! We service many brands of residential and commercial Windows, Doors, Roofs, Siding, Garage Doors, Insulation and walk in tubs and showers. In the following markets: FL, NC, VA, MD, PA, DE, NJ, NY, CT
We are currently expanding our direct to consumer sales force.
Job Description for the Outside Sales Representative
Independent Outside Home Improvement Sales Representative I=will have the ability to BE YOUR OWN BOSS. This will include, but will not be limited to: calling on customers, acquiring new business, preparing sales presentations and using sales materials when calling on clients and potential new customers.
Job Duties for the Outside Sales Representative
- Review customer’s needs, listen and document them
- Take and document measurements of the existing needs of the homeowner & other supporting material to perform installations to make sure the solutions we offer will fit and operate correctly with existing material previously installed or offer improvements prior to the commencement of work.
- Demonstrates technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility.
- Provide the value of working with our company and its employees.
- Positively and credibly recommend solutions that links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage.
- Present solutions in a timely manner to home owners
- Effectively writes, and presents proposals and or contracts.
- Ask for the sale, Listen to customers objections and provide additional education on the system solutions you provided.
- Ultimately listen to the customer. Find a solution that the customer is happy with and close the sale.
- Insure all working documents and data supplied to Installation Services.
- Have fun and enjoy what this industry is all about... Helping People!
- All interested applicants MUST be willing to travel for training occasionally
Job experience that is preferred but not required for the Outside Sales Representative
- Industry related sales experience
- Experience and trained in the residential replacement and add-on sales market
- Basic knowledge of Home Improvements,
- Ability to constantly learn and hone your sales and product knowledge.
- Have knowledge on the design, and installation of the product(s) that you represent.
- Prior success in the industry with awareness of industry and technical material
- Great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined
- Strong needs-based sales skills and a passion for excellence
Why Work Here?Dynamic and growing company with endless opportunities for advancement and growth. Amazing company culture that promotes individualism, nurtures creativity and new ideas.
Unlimited room for growth