- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a bar and concession services company, looking for an assistant Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and follows all licensing requirements, health and safety guidelines.
- Create Employee schedules.
- Recruit, train, and supervise new staff
- Handle paperwork and other administrative duties as needed
- Work well under pressure
- Manage workflow to ensure smooth operation
- Maintain a positive attitude to support both a positive customer service experience and to keep team members motivated.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies.
- 5+ years of experience working in retail or restaurant environment.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift; able to carry 25 or more pounds of supplies.
Must pass background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
License and clean DMV record, and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
InstaforceWhy Work Here?
Lots of room to grow
Concession and bar Company
101 LarkspurLarkspur, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Instaforce