CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR - CUSTOMER SERVICE - WEEKLY PAY - BENEFITS!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
InStaff, Powered by JobandTalent, is an international leader in light industrial and commercial staffing. We provide temporary workers to a variety of industries needing a flexible workforce.
When you work with us, you are part of something, and valued for your commitment and contributions to the goals of our clients. Every new employee is offered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance from day one, because we want you to be fully taken care of. On top of that, we commit ourselves to paying weekly via Direct Deposit or Visa Pay Cards and always put safety at the heart of everything.
Interested in stable employment, competitive salaries, and opportunities for growth? As part of the JobandTalent family, we have reach in over 9 countries, serve over 2000 clients and employ over 200,000 people. Join the world’s leading digital staffing agency today – you won’t regret it!
SUMMARY: Meter Administrators ensure the efficient day-to-day billing for their branches is completed accurately and in a timely manner. They support and assist other departments with any meter disputes and questions. This position enables the incumbent to perform a wide range of duties including giving information to callers, taking dictation, and otherwise relieving officials of clerical work.
- Process missing meter report for designated branches and maintain accurate meter read entries
- Process daily billing not completed by our automated system
- Support Accounts Receivables, Contracts and Customers with inquires about meters
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred but not required; OR six months to one year related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel requirements: Domestic: Up to 20%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plano, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Get fresh Benefits Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.