We are currently seeking a IT Support Specialist for our office in Atlanta! You will serve as the local IT lead for the our office of 150+ people, responsible for the IT infrastructure and support. You'll work closely with your peers in HQ (San Francisco) and remote offices to collaborate and solve technical issues at the site. You'll be responsible for providing stellar front line support for technical issues across our environment. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the latest technology, grow, and have a big impact on the success of the product and the company.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Answer and manage support requests via walkup and our ticketing system
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including hardware deployment and administering our SaaS app portfolio
- Become familiar with all aspects of our IT environment to help support, maintain, and scale it
- Keep our knowledge base and documentation up-to-date
- Maintain inventory of equipment, hardware, software, and supplies
- Help with A/V setup and troubleshooting
- Perform special projects when required
- Willing and able to travel internationally based on job requirements
- You have experience with helpdesk support and customer service
- You are familiar with Mac and Chrome operating systems
- You have a good understanding of networking and AV concepts
- You are inclined to Google things you don't know before asking someone
- You have a friendly personality and love to teach others
- You are great at communicating with all types of people and personalities
- You love technology and delivering great customer service
- You work super well under pressure
- You are able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 lbs
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck-everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
- Tech Blog
- Instacart News
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.