IT Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Department: Service and Support
Reports to: Senior Account Director
General Summary: Client Account Managers are responsible for providing on-site technical support, maintaining integrity of clients’ overall technological infrastructure, and delivering exceptional service that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Generous compensation package with bonus potential and benefits
- Work Life Balance - Great Schedule
- Outstanding Team Culture and Training
- An opportunity for career growth within the organization
- A company that is invested in your continuous improvement and growth
● Provides service and customer support during regularly scheduled field visits or special-request and emergency dispatches
● Takes ownership of tasks and follows through to ensure complete resolution
● Takes a personal interest in, and responsibility for, the quality of work they perform or are associated with in the meeting and exceeding of customer needs
● Works closely with the company’s support desk team to resolve technical issues
● Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determines proper solutions
● Manages all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks for items including, but not limited to:
○ Network Equipment (servers, firewalls, routers, access points, switches)
○ Workstations (desktops, laptops, monitors)
○ Peripheral devices (printers, scanners, docking stations)
● Provides training to customers about product usage and maintenance
● Maintains daily time entry accounting in Autotask of at least 8 hours, and all time recorded with completed tickets closed-out or updated prior to leaving client site.
● Adheres to the Company’s Onsite Workflow Procedure
● Acknowledges all tickets and tasks assigned to them in Autotask prior to arriving on site
● Continuously monitors schedule in the Dispatch Portal and acknowledges newly assigned tickets throughout the day
● Acknowledges and reviews all assigned tickets for the next day by the end of current shift
● Completes daily review of incoming emails to acknowledge updates, memos, and change controls
● Responds to emails within two hours during business hours, and by next business day to after-hours emails or requests.
● Ensures workstations and server room equipment are neat and labeled appropriately
● Reviews age of equipment (servers, workstations, printers, etc.), software, and warranty expirations and makes recommendations to client and Company management for upgrades
○ Ensures all client documentation is complete and up to date
○ Documents client processes by creating SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) including, but not limited to New User Setups, User Termination Processes, Workstation Setup Guides, Network Diagrams, etc}
● Projects on an as-needed basis
Our ideal candidate will bring:
● At least 3 years of outstanding customer service experience
● At least 2-3 years of hands on technical experience
● Strong working knowledge of:
○ Windows System
○ Apple Systems
○ Active Directory
○ Email deliver solutions
○ Hardware Installations
● Passion for technology, innovation, troubleshooting and making a difference
● Exceptional documentation skills with an eye for detail
● Eagerness to learn and improve their technical skills
● Ability to be adaptable, flexible, and a multi-tasker
● Excellent verbal and writing skills
● Ability to pay close attention to detail while performing technically-detailed tasks
● Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
● Ability to balance the day-to-day work expectations and deliverables, recognizing own limitations, and when to ask for help
● Ability to provide accurate time estimates for how long a task will take
● Understanding that the success of individuals is measured by the success of their teams
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies through the use of self-study materials and intuition
● Ability to articulate technical information clearly and simply to non-technical people
● Commitment to helping people to the extent that no problem is considered mundane, no matter how simple the solution
● Self-motivation, and the ability to be self-directed when necessary
● Enjoys sharing information, supporting others, and working on a team to achieve team goals
● A bachelor's degree, college diploma or equivalent industry certifications
At Inspiroz, we solve the technology challenges of Charter and Independent Schools by providing unmatched expertise through strategy, implementation and managed services. We partner with school leaders and educators to improve the way technology is used to drive transformational student outcomes and achieve operational goals. With a stable, portable and scalable IT, we prepare and support each school’s technology environment through various phases of evolution and growth.
We are committed to the Charter School mission of providing children of all backgrounds and abilities the opportunity to excel academically and achieve greatness. We share in that passion and are driven by its mission in all that we do. We practice One Team-One Plan-One Goal, set a high bar for ourselves and are obsessed with our clients’ needs.
ACS has predominantly worked with corporate clients over these 30 years. As a subsidiary to ACS International Resources, our Inspiroz brand also provides on-site IT Support to our Charter School and Independent School clientele. We partner with school leaders and educators to improve the way technology is used to drive transformational student outcomes and achieve operational goals. With a stable, portable and scalable IT, we prepare and support each school’s technology environment through various phases of evolution and growth.
Geographically, we are headquartered in Chadds Ford, PA, with the majority of the support we provide in the United States East Coast, ranging from Massachusetts to Florida. We practice One Team-One Plan-One Goal, to set a high bar for ourselves and are obsessed with our clients’ needs.
6880 Holly StDenver, CO
Get fresh Work From Home Accounting Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.