First, some Inspirotec insights and growth mission.
Inspirotec Inc. is a rapidly growing Chicago-based company with its Exhale™ highly patented portable whole house allergen measuring system and remediation support services. Exhale™ is the only air quality system on the market with proprietary technology for measuring airborne bio-material uniquely targeted for consumers, allergists, indoor air quality experts, and for the home resale markets. The company is scaling up for expanded growth as recently moved to its state-of-the-art new laboratories and offices on the campus of Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago. Inspirotec, in addition, has several significant business enhancements in progress across the globe including several new business device offerings and laboratory business.
That’s the great news.
Our small core team is focused and dedicated to these achievements. Now the question is how do we keep it going?
In short, we want to build a big but small company. We believe in transparency to a fault, encouraging decision making at the lowest levels to be nimble, and plan to operate in a flat organization structure with cross collaborations across functions as mission-critical.
And to do this, we’re seeking Market Drivers focused on identifying, landing, and helping customers and working with the sales, commercial, & marketing team to relaunch our product and consultative customer support. These are key positions within the company to assist and support Customer Care and Marketing Lead as well as the Sales and Commercial leadership roles and support the CEO on various special projects.
The Market Driver role is a multifaceted role position with an opportunity to learn valuable skills and grow your career as the company grows. The successful candidate will work with the customer from the start of the sale process to closing, assisting in various market research and marketing studies, and helping in creating promotional campaigns. You will be involved from strategic sales and marketing to being the face of the brand to our customers and help us build the company. For this reason, candidates should have some experience across sales, marketing and in customer service, be both professional and friendly, and be interested in working closely with the sales and marketing department to help drive company and personal success.
The responsibilities of this role would fall under three buckets – Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience.
Some of the tasks you will be assisting and/or leading under the Sales bucket would be:
Identifies sales opportunities by identifying potential customers’ requirements; defining the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share, and achieving sales goals.
- Assisting to develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve the company’s objectives for products and services.
- Assisting sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Assisting in market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Assisting in building and maintaining relationships with industry influencers, key strategic partners and trade associations to promote services.
- Lead and / or assist with marketing activities including digital, social, PR, and e-mail.
- Assisting to develops and recommends service positioning, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible margin and volume per sales channel.
- Works with marketing to maintain a consistent brand image throughout all products, promotions, and website experiences.
- Evaluates target markets and adjusts strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Tracks and reports on sales and marketing results, and takes corrective action to continue to refine and improve.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed expansion.
- Coordinates between sales and other team members such as operations and customer service.
Assisting in scaling sales and commercial operational capacity and lead quality management systems implementation - Increasing operational capacity efficiently and quickly (via opening of new offices, hiring remote talent and/or through the use of 3rd parties, and co-leading collaboration efforts to drive sales via our various sales channels).
Assisting in building systems - Leading efforts to educate and build a systems-driven culture that focuses us on what will produce results rather than exclusively the results.
Assisting in building upon performance management - Creating a performance-driven culture that attracts, retains and rewards phenomenal people. Some of the tasks you will be assisting and / or entrusted with under the Customer Experience bucket would be:
- Build relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile to create a memorable experience
- Complete customer consult calls and provide personalized recommendations
- Create and implement written phone “scripts” and protocols in place during customer interactions
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Meet personal and team targets based on goals
Some of the tasks you will be assisting and / or leading with under the Marketing bucket would be:
- Assessments of competitors, market research, and creation & implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Assist with planning and implementing Marketing and Sales strategies
- Look for ways to improve campaigns in order to enhance and grow the company's brands
- Assist with planning and strategizing social media marketing
- Pull and analyze website performance metrics and identify opportunities for improvement across channels
- Must have strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Be friendly and personable
- Be a team player and have the ability to work independently
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively is critical
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and work within other departments when needed
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus but not required
- Experience in or knowledge of marketing basics also a plus but not required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a sale, or marketing or customer support role
- Valid driver’s license required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS / LOCATION CHICAGO PREFERRED:
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites.
- Periodic overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to attend management and sales meetings at off-site locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Inspirotec is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.