Are you Driven to provide a Premier level of Customer Service with a strong work ethic???
Then we want you for our Seasonal project with Harry & David!!!
For this Seasonal position, we have both work-from-home and on-site opportunities in our Coeur d'Alene, ID site. We are practicing social distancing and other COVID health measures.
At Inspiro in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, we are on the lookout for confident and driven individuals to join our awesome team of Seasonal Customer Service Representatives.
As a Harry & David Customer Service Representative in our Call Center, you will be the front line in providing a premier customer service experience. Our representatives are responsible for answering all inbound calls for new customer orders as well as resolving inquiries on existing customer orders.
Perks of Employment:
- Competitive wages
- 40+ hours per week
- Business casual dress attire
Classification: Seasonal Full-time
Hourly Pay: $13.50/hr
Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST - 7 days a week
Paid Training: 6 days of training
- Responds to client customers in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that product order questions and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner
- Offers customers upgrades and add-ons during order entry interactions (light upselling)
- Communicates and explains the value and benefits of products to customers through establishing relationships and building a strong rapport
- Keeps all customer’s private information confidential
- Accurately logs customer interactions and product orders into systems
- Create value by providing premier customer service in every call by applying phone ethics, principles, and standards
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
- Positive personality – We’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
- Quick learner – Has the ability to learn new systems, services, and processes
- Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
- Customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to HAVE FUN!!!
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Madison, WI; Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries.
“Win The Future” by becoming a part of the Inspiro family.
Inspiro - Seasonal Oportunities
Spokane Valley, WA