Live your 2020 vision and WIN THE FUTURE by starting your career as a Remote Tech Support/ Customer Service Agent.
For this position there are minimum computer, accessories, and internet specs that are REQUIRED to perform the job functions from home. Please ensure you MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS prior to applying submitting your resume.
ONLY HIRING IN: North Carolina, Nebraska, and Florida- We are unable to hire if you reside in another state.
As a Remote Technical Support/ Customer Service Agent you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our Customer representatives/ Account Managers are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 6:00AM-10:00PM PST
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
Tier 1: Agent Training/ Customer Service $13.50/hr
Tier 2: Tech Support $14.10/hr + performance bonus
Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support $14.78/hr + performance bonus
Tier 4: Global Expert $16.77/hr + performance bonus
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Competitive wages based on Tier structure
· Full Time: 40+ hours per week
· AWESOME BENEFITS: Full Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Tenure based PTO accrual/ Life Insurance/ Long Term & Short Term Disability/ Paid holidays/ 401K
· $750 Employee Referral Bonus
· Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
· Personalize each call with our listen, care, connect strategies, also resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client services in a respectful and professional manner.
· Assist customers with Dish systems and services, troubleshooting receivers and other hardware devices, right-sizing packages, explaining installation setup, and answering all questions regarding their account including billing, upgrade options and general information.
· Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
· Effectively administer DISH assessments and meet goals and metrics in place to drive completion.
· Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
· Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
· One year of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
· Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferable skills preferred
· Tech savvy with the ability to efficiently navigate around a desktop computer
· Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
· Quick learner – Has the ability to learn new systems, services and processes
· Positive personality – We’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!
THE FOLLOWING ARE COMPUTER/ ACCESSORY/ AND INTERNET REQUIREMENTS TO WORK FROM HOME:
*Personal Computer Requirements
· Desktop or laptop with Microsoft Windows (at this time, we cannot support Apple/Mac, iOS, Chromebook, Android)
· Less than 7 years old
· Intel or AMD 64-bit processor (Quad Core or better)
· Minimum 4 GB RAM
· USB port dedicated for flash drive use
· All accessories must be wired without use of adapters, docks or dongles
· Two display monitors, one must be at least 13”, and the other at least 19”
· Web camera
· Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth (Jabra BIZ 1500 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended)
· Keyboard and mouse
· Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
· Stable internet connection with no packet loss
· Wired Ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
· Minimum internet speeds: 7 Mbps download, 1 Mbps upload
· Prefers that At Home agents do not have bandwidth or data caps on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended)
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
“Inspire the new you” by becoming a part of the Inspiro family.
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Madison, WI; Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries.
Inspiro - Remote Opportunities
Why Work Here?Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. We blend a tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We are headquartered in the Philippines with over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries. Our Values -Trust -Excellence -Accountability -Malaskit -Meritocracy -Respect
Awesome growth potential!