We are actively interviewing candidates for our Customer Service Representative openings! The ideal candidate for this position would enjoy working with the public, have great communication skills and motivated to help others.
Our Customer Service Staff play a key role in shaping every part of our Customer Support team. This means serving as the first point of contact for customers by answering questions and troubleshooting issues related to our organization.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative office environment that welcomes and encourages fresh ideas and challenges you to make an impact. As a member of our support team we are looking for someone who is motivated and will pitch ideas on how we can improve our services. You’ll partner with all departments to recognize patterns, and opportunities, providing feedback and insight when needed.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Apply if you possess the following:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Highly detail-oriented
- Positive and professional demeanor