Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others?
Do you want to work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking a Memory Care Manager at our Inspired Living community in Lewisville, TX.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 1080 W Round Creek Road, Lewisville, TX 75028
The Memory Care Manager will oversee the day to day operations and care for the dementia/memory care community.
The Memory Care Manager reports to the Health and Wellness Director, ensuring residents in the memory care community are treated with respect and dignity and ensures quality care as residents healthcare needs change. The Memory Care Manager will help hire, train and lead licensed nurses, direct care staff, and any other associate within the memory care community to ensure all care commitments and regulations are met, all residents experience a state of well-being and family members are satisfied with the care provided.
Each day, the Memory Care Manager will be responsible for aiding in:
- Hiring, training, and coaching associates for the memory care community
- Supervising the activities of the associates in the memory care community
- Assuring quality care is being provided for all residents
- Maintaining communication with family members about any complaints, concerns, or needs regarding resident care
- Collaborate, communicate and connect with the Executive Director and the Health and Wellness Director efficiently
- Actively supporting and contributing to the community through execution of responsibilities and assignments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is required
- Experience educating individuals on proper care of residents with Alzheimer's Disease or related disorders
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to satisfy Level II background screening requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate level of computer and technology competency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft Windows applications