Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others?
Do you want to work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking Housekeepers at our Inspired Living community in Lewisville, TX.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 1080 W Round Grove Road, Lewisville, TX 75028.
Our Housekeepers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of resident rooms and the common areas of our community, under the direction of the Director of Maintenance and the community’s Executive Director.
Each day, Housekeepers will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and sanitizing resident rooms, common areas, and restroom facilities
- Collecting and removing trash from the community
- Assisting in providing routine maintenance of the community’s assets to ensure longevity and appropriate appearance
- Assisting other team members and responding to urgent requests for housekeeping services
- Courteously interact with residents and resident families; actively support providing inspiring moments to each resident
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Previous hospitality or senior living experience highly preferred
- Ability to satisfy background screening requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, with regular periods of standing, bending, and stooping