Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others?
Do you want to work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking a Full Time Program Coordinator at our Inspired Living community in Kenner, LA.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 3801 Loyola Drive, Kenner, LA 70065.
Our Program Coordinator reports to the Director of Resident Programs. (S)he will be responsible for helping to plan, implement, and monitor the wellness and recreation programs, ensuring we are meeting the needs of all of our residents. Our resident programs aim to enrich the lives of our residents through engagement and social interaction.
Each day, our Program Coordinator are responsible for:
- Planning, developing and implementing creative and purposeful programs and events to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents within the community with large and small group programs as well as providing one-to-one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting
- Coordinating the transportation of residents to and from events outside of the community, which may include driving a community motor vehicle
- Participating in outside trips and events while ensuring resident safety and well-being
- Participating in the review of individual residents’ service plans and regularly documents resident program progress
- Ensuring the community environment (including equipment and supplies) supports a safe and engaged culture of wellness
- Actively supporting and contributing to the community through execution of responsibilities and assignments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to satisfy background screening requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate level of computer and technology competency, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft Windows applications