Validus Senior Living is currently seeking a Sales Director at our Inspired Living community in Alpharetta, GA. We are looking for a spirited, driven, and high energy sales leader who cares about seniors, their families, and making a difference.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 11450 Morris Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005.
The Sales Director is responsible for managing the sales and marketing efforts of the community, ensuring that that the Inspired Living brand is recognized and looked to as the leading choice for senior care. You will be selling an innovative approach to senior living with many differentiators (Innovative Technology, 24/7 Nursing, Dining Program, Amenities, etc.) that distinguish our offerings from the competition. This position partners with another Sales Director that works at the community. It's a teamwork environment!
This is an opportunity to learn, excel, and grow in the rapidly expanding senior living industry. We give you the tools and training that allow your skills to reach the next level. You will have the ability to earn a salary, plus industry leading commissions based on performance.
Each day, the Sales Associate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the effective operations of the community’s sales and marketing functions
- Building relationships with prospective residents & resident families; building relationships with professionals in the community and executing initiatives to increase the visibility of the community
- Meeting or exceeding monthly census goals
- Utilizing an evidence based CRM system with essential processes designed to increase your success
- Leading the process for new resident to move into the community including coordination of the various regulatory and procedural requirements for an admission to our community
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least a high school education or equivalent; preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field
- Ability to satisfy background screening requirements
- A driven and self-starting attitude
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate level of computer and technology competency, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft Windows applications