Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others?
Do you want to work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living, is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking Med Techs (also called Care Partners) at our Inspired Living community in Alpharetta, GA. Care Partners include Caregiver, CNAs, and Certified Med Techs/Medication Aides. Med Techs must have proper certification.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 11450 Morris Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005.
Our Care Partners provide residents with services in accordance with health care provider’s orders regarding administration or assistance with medications and treatments, as per state regulations. Consistent with our commitments to our residents and their families, Care Partners demonstrate great empathy for residents while fostering a homelike atmosphere throughout the community.
Each day, our Care Partners are responsible for:
- Assisting in maintaining the physical, social, and psychological environment that is conducive to the best interest and welfare of the residents
- Adhering to community infection control policies and procedures, as per state regulations and completion of required training/certification
- Administering or assisting with self-administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the health care provider, observing resident’s response to existing treatment plan, and is aware of prominent medication interactions and side effects
- Maintaining resident(s) records, in regards to medication distribution, incidents, and changes in resident(s) physical condition or behavior, in a timely manner, in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Actively supporting and contributing to the community through execution of responsibilities and assignments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED), required training & CPR certification
- 6 months of relevant experience with a population of older adults
- Ability to satisfy background screening requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated empathy skills needed to work with memory care residents