The Consumer Care Representative is an empathetic and compassionate individual responsible for providing chat, email and phone-based customer care and support to consumers interested in Inspire therapy. The Consumer Care Representatives will answer questions, help locate and provide contact information for a doctor in the consumer’s area and assist consumers in registering for local education events, among other daily requirements.
- Answer consumer questions in real time via phone, email and chat service
- Use Microsoft Dynamics to record contact types, follow-up with off-hours inquiries and update records as necessary
- Locate and sign-up consumers for local educational events
- Assist in finding the right center for a consumer based on location or specific need
- Transfer phone calls from consumers to clinics
- Connect consumers with patient ambassadors
- Escalate incoming patient questions and feedback when required
- Weekly/monthly reporting of contact and trends
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service provided
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly, confidently and concisely
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to FDA requirements and regulations
- Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision
- High school or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Previous medical industry experience preferred
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email email@example.com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.