Territory Manager (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Inspire Medical Systems has developed the only FDA-approved neurostimulation technology that transforms the lives of people with moderate to severe sleep apnea. We are a ground-breaking, fast-growing company where the patient’s outcome is first and foremost our top priority. If you want to become part of a purpose-driven company and directly help to transform lives, this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
The Inspire Territory Manager will lead commercialization activities introducing Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) therapy to assigned sales territory. Performance objectives will include achieving sales plan and therapy awareness milestones. Assess new potential accounts within assigned sales territory.
- A solid understanding of OSA technology as well as device implantation and follow up procedures
- Drives implant growth to achieve sales plan through prompt account activation and efficient patient throughput
- Orchestrates commercial site assessment, selection and development
- Achieves and exceeds assigned sales quota
- Ensures commercial centers follow patient selection guidelines, implant techniques and effective therapy method
- Facilitates local payer education and development process
- Works closely with marketing and sales operations teams to refine and enhance both organic and direct-to-patient outreach programs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years medical sales experience in hospital or specialty clinic environment
- Strong computer skills with MS office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with assisting in the implantation and follow up of implantable devices
- Experience in market development and therapy awareness in the medical industry
- Product launch and account experience
- Ability to manage simultaneous priorities, changing deadlines
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email careers@inspiresleep dot com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.
Inspire Medical Systems I
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?