Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inspire Medical Systems has developed the only FDA-approved neurostimulation technology that transforms the lives of people with moderate to severe sleep apnea. We are a ground-breaking, fast-growing company where the patient’s outcome is first and foremost our top priority. If you want to become part of a purpose-driven company and directly help to transform lives, this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
This position is a senior associate level position that will require strong skills in communications, collaboration, project management and problem solving. This position will be responsible for ongoing design and implementation of Marketing & Sales reporting, analytics, and data systems. In this position will interface with many Inspire functional areas and external vendors in order to meet sales and marketing objectives in accordance with applicable policies and procedures. This role must be flexible for changing priorities and able to work with little supervision.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing & sales teams to design tools and reports that will aid in the achievement of corporate objectives.
- Lead in the creation and improvement of data visualization tools for sales reporting and analytics – help senior leadership and marketing management team be more effective at optimizing market allocation, identifying problems, and uncovering opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing business users and business analysts to establish, optimize, and document analytical models and/or processes
- Train and empower business users to self-service insights from reports and models
- Responsible for maintaining a short and long-range project plan for Marketing data management and reporting functionality.
- Work cross-functionally to vet ideas, prioritize projects and design solutions to maximize the impact of the Sales and Marketing team.
- Be a subject matter expert in Marketing data and other Sales and Marketing tools providing support and guidance to users in the business.
- Innovation activities must be deliberate and focused for successful outcomes. Managing needs vs. wants will be an important aspect of this position.
- Ensure effective integration of multiple sources of health care professional, google analytics, call center, and patient information to enable a world class understanding of customers and patients - enable management action and business understanding.
- Conducts appropriate analysis of existing data to help identify patterns, aid in data quality and support business cases.
- Manage several internal and external relationships for the systems we are utilizing.
- Evaluate third-party applications for appropriate sales and marketing functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (MS Office and/or Power Bi Certifications a big plus).
- 6+ years of experience with sales reporting and analytics.
- Multiple years of experience with MS office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel and MS Access or similar relational database applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with one or more data visualization applications such as Power BI, Tableau, or other.
- Demonstrated skills building and maintaining relationships, problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Highly competent project manager: prioritize, execute and report on projects; complete assignments of increasing complexity.
- Work on multiple tasks concurrently with changing priorities.
- Strong aptitude for achieving successful outcomes: intelligent, tenacious, objective oriented.
- Continuously curious and investigative by nature.
- Ability to correlate results from data analysis to sales processes to surface insights and support business decisions.
- Continuously curious and investigative by nature.
- Direct experience with Power BI for data visualization & data modeling (highly preferred).
- Direct experience with Google Analytics, Google Big Query, & Call Rail
- Direct experience with a Customer Relationship Management application (such as MS Dynamics CRM, SalesForce or similar).
- Proficiency in SQL, macros and VBA.
- Proficiency in R or Python.
- Working knowledge of Azure Synapse Analytics/Data Factory.
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 844-672-4357 or email careers@inspiresleep dot com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.
Inspire Medical Systems I
Get fresh Senior Sales Operations Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.