Remote Sr. Business Analyst (CRM)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inspire Medical Systems, a rapidly growing medical device company, is seeking an experienced Remote Senior Business Analyst for our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
This is a remote position.
The Remote Senior Business Analyst will also focus on supporting the integration with our internal and external systems, partner with the business to define new features, configure Dynamics CRM, and represent the best practices of the Dynamics ecosystem.
This is the chance to join a thriving organization and make a significant impact on how our internal business systems grow and evolve.
Who are we?
Inspire Medical Systems, located in Golden Valley, MN, has developed the only FDA-approved neurostimulation technology that transforms the lives of people with moderate to severe sleep apnea.
We are a ground-breaking, fast-growing company where the patient’s outcome is first and foremost our top priority.
If you want to become part of a purpose-driven company and directly help to transform lives, this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
We offer a great paid time off program as well as competitive benefits and compensation, including stock options.
- Develop new capabilities by providing best practice-based design, configuration, and implementation. Including the customization and configuration of entities, workflows, business processes, and other out of the box features
- Collaborate with various departments, external consultants, and IT partners to execute the implementation of new features and functions
- Write requirements and follow change control process
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve user experience utilizing solution capabilities
- Support the integration of other systems and tools into the CRM
- Monitor and track data quality, migrations, and integrations
- Create analytics reporting per internal requirements using standard and advanced tools
- Provide support, diagnostics, and resolution to complex problems
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst
- 5+ years’ of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CE
- Experience handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with localization and global implementations
- Experience utilizing Business Process Management Notation or UML Flowchart Notation
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Proficient in Excel and Power BI
- Experience working in a regulated medical device company
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email careers@inspiresleep(dot)com
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.
Inspire Medical Systems I
BusinessView all jobs at Inspire Medical Systems I