Financial & Budget Analyst
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inspire Medical Systems has developed the only FDA-approved neurostimulation technology that transforms the lives of people with moderate to severe sleep apnea. We are a ground-breaking, fast-growing company where the patient's outcome is first and foremost our top priority. If you want to become part of a purpose-driven company and directly help to transform lives, this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
The Financial and Budget Analyst will play a key role in creating and maintaining high quality reports and metrics to support the finance team and others across the company, and drive continuous improvement in our analytical capabilities. In addition to being responsible for the budget creation and analysis processes throughout the year. The ideal candidate for this position is analytical, detail-oriented, and is a self-starter able to work independently and as part of a dynamic team. This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining high quality and up-to-date financial, budgeting, and analytical report templates using Jet Reports (an Excel add-in), Power BI and/or new budgeting software, and creating new reports as requested by the Finance team or departmental leaders, or as needs for additional information are identified
- Supports ESG data collection, tracking and reporting of key performance indicators related to ESG matters.
- Assists with general ESG reporting initiatives.
- Responsible for preparing the quarterly analysis of goal tracking progress for performance stock units.
- As needed, implement changes in organizational or departmental structures from a reporting perspective to enable efficient and insightful reporting to support overall company growth
- Generate KPI's for the company and the finance department
- Supports the annual budgeting process, including creating templates and other tools and working with the finance team and department leaders, with general supervision
- Prepare and distribute monthly budget variance analyses to budget owners, review and evaluate the results,
- Work closely with other departments as well as others within the finance department to answer questions and respond to requests in a timely manner while ensuring exceptional customer service
- Prepare re-forecasts periodically and/or as directed and distribute to key internal stakeholders
- Compile critical information in a visually appealing manner to present to department leaders
- Prepare revenue tracking analyses for department leaders as needed
- Drive continuous improvement in system capabilities and processes to streamline and enhance the budgeting and reporting efforts, and to enable smooth evolution of such processes as the company continues to grow at a fast pace
- Play a key role in the process of identifying and implementing a new budgeting software
- Work in E*TRADE to develop stock compensation forecasts as needed
- Address other forecasting and financial reporting needs as they arise
- Act as backup and support for various accounting functions
- Other tasks and projects as assigned to support the finance team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required; 5-8 years of related work experience, ideally in the med-tech environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with preparing annual operating plans
- Experience with budgeting software implementation strongly preferred
- Experience with Jet Reports and/or Power BI preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or other ERP system a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven skills working cross organizationally including organizations outside the US
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-pace setting and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience working on large-scale projects required
- Self-motivated and directed with a continuous improvement mindset
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 844-672-4357 or email careers@inspiresleep dot com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.
Inspire Medical Systems I
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Budget Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!