Social Media Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. Inspire Counseling is a mental health counseling and wellness practice for women and their families. The practice niche is trauma and the family system. The social media and marketing manager is a remote part-time position, with the potential to become full-time with growth. This is a flexible position that can be done remotely from any location in the United States. The job requirements and responsibilities include:
- Must have a working knowledge of the current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Attend monthly and quarterly meetings for collaboration, content creation, planning, and budgeting (video conference/zoom meetings). Local employees have the option to work in the office.
- Oversee and manage the handling of our brand's marketing and social media platforms.
- Maintain the company's website.
- Obtain and maintain some knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Must be willing to uphold the company's values and employee commitments.
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree, or be currently enrolled in an educational program (transcripts required for proof).
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Good English and Writing Skills.
200 Chase Park SouthHoover, AL
Get fresh Social Media Marketer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.