- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inspire Communities is seeking an Inventory Administrator to join their growing team in the Manufactured Housing industry. As the Inventory Admin, you will assist in managing the homes inventory, such as placing and tracking new home orders, rental inspections, inventory pricing and more. This position has the option to be a remote position.
Some responsibilities may include:
· Approves change requests for rental pricing.
· Compares market surveys with community pricing and budgeted pricing.
· Runs monthly reports to identify home rental charges below budget and works with Regional Managers to identify and document reasons for price reductions.
· May direct and supervise the performance of other team members.
· Assists in maintaining the inventory of homes folders with required documents for each community and maintaining manufacture model folders.
· Tracks progress of new home orders and assists with follow-up items that are behind schedule (e.g., site prep, home order information, delivery dates, home setup and ready for occupancy).
· Updates offline delivery dates to ensure home wire payments are on schedule.
· Reviews manufactured order invoices to order confirmations and quotes and creates all new home requests in the Company’s Back Office (BO).
· Updates and maintains new home color packages for each manufacturer.
· Reviews and tracks manufacturer charge backs and assists in achieving reimbursements.
Previous experience in the real estate industry or manufactured housing is strongly preferred. Must be proficient in data gathering, and analysis. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
“Inspire Communities is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other protected under federal, state, or local law.”
By the end of the decade, we will be widely recognized as the #1 Owner and Operator of Manufactured Home and RV communities in the United States. Our Company will be widely recognized for enhancing the lives of our residents and their communities.
Every Day – Every Way – Inspire Someone Today!
Inspire CommunitiesWhy Work Here?
We aim to create Clean, Safe, and Engaging Communities where people are happy to live and proud to call home!
Inspire Communities has extensive experience managing and developing manufactured home communities and RV resorts across the country. Our seasoned leadership team works to develop industry best practice and innovative ideas to improve our communities. As one of the largest owner-operators, we create vibrant, affordable communities for families and Active Adults. Our RV resorts are located in attractive vacation destinations for seasonal travelers. By the end of the decade, we will be widely recognized as the #1 Owner and Operator of Manufactured Home and RV communities in the United States. Our Company will be widely recognized for enhancing the lives of our residents and their communities. Every Day – Every Way – Inspire Someone Today!
Transportation and Storage