The Destination Concierge position requires a dynamic, innovative, passionate yet flexible service-oriented professional who is extremely organized and familiar with local activities and events. This individual will entrust a positive rapport with our membership by actively anticipating their needs while professionally communicating all pertinent information to the member and operations team. This role is based in Vail, CO.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure consistent communication with designated Operations Manager in regards to questions or concerns regarding property management, pre-arrival planning, member services and member satisfaction and resolutions
- Provide extraordinary service delivery for members from planning to execution to create memorable experiences by staying abreast of new updates and procedural changes
- Member (Pre-arrival): Review member resume with special notes, reach out to planner or Personal Vacation Advisor for any clarification, reach out to member prior to the members’ arrival, review their personalized itinerary double checking everything and finalize any last minute requests
- Member (Prior to Arrival): Conduct pre-arrival housekeeping/maintenance inspection and stage home for arrival to include stocking home with groceries. Communicate with Personal Vacation Advisor, members and guests to finalize and personalize an itinerary
- Member (Arrival): Grocery shopping, delivery of groceries, amenity presentation with notecard, residence inspection, meet and greet, residential orientation, itinerary review for accuracy, review housekeeping schedule, confirm any last minute additions or changes
- Member (Stay): Accessible for all special requests or changes in schedules, accessible for emergency response and on call duties, 1st morning follow-up call, mid-stay call, preparation of member incidental folio
- Member (Departure): Presentation of member incidental folio for signature prior to departure, confirm departure time and transportation times with member and transportation company, wish member a fond farewell with safe travels and a speedy return (when possible be at the residence to assist with luggage and ensure arranged transportation is prompt). Post recap to Denver office. Personal thank you letter when applicable, pictures and stories for Inspirato marketing if permissible by members
- Oversee property management projects to establish timelines and meet deadlines
Desired Factors or Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in hospitality management or business administration
- Hospitality and guest service experience, including solid knowledge of the local area
- Honest, respectful, trustworthy, dependable, caring and fun
- Excellent employee and member interaction
- Organization and high level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening skills
- Upbeat, positive disposition with genuine “can do” attitude
- Proficient with communication technology (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and chat applications)
- Flexible schedule, including long days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and have a reliable vehicle
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Launched in 2011, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its members access to hundreds of hand-selected vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. The Inspirato Collection includes private vacation homes available exclusively to members and guests, villas and homes at world-class resorts, hotel rooms and suites at members-only value, and remarkable adventures in faraway lands and at world-renowned events. In 2019, Inspirato launched the world’s first luxury travel subscription: Inspirato Pass. Passholders enjoy endless travel without paying nightly rates, taxes, or fees. This revolutionary way to travel allows passholders to see more of the world while making lifelong memories.