Field Marketing Manager (Cannabis)
Leading experiential marketing agency is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to oversee a grassroots field marketing program with an established cannabis delivery service.
The Field Marketing Manager role is a contract position that will focus on generating brand awareness and driving trial of the delivery service with new consumers.
In the specified market and/or region, the Field Marketing Manager will serve as the linchpin of all activities related to planning, execution, reporting and program optimization.
Furthermore, ongoing responsibilities will include sourcing, establishing and maintaining local business partnerships, management of brand ambassadors, assisting in the development of strategic initiatives, execution of those initiatives through various tactics, and analysis of subsequent results.
The Field Marketing Manager will communicate and collaborate on a regular basis with both agency-side and client-side contacts to align on all aspects of the program and adjust as needed.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader that is self-motivated, works well independently, prioritizes organization and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, an individual that is well connected and familiar with the local community with the ability to influence.
• Immediate Hire
• 14 weeks (2 weeks planning & 12 weeks activation)
• December 9th, 2019 – March 15th, 2020 (subject to change – exact timing TBD)
KEY PROGRAM OBJECTIVEES
• Drive new customer acquisition via email sign-ups
• Increase sales revenue and customer retention
• Train, schedule, and supervise team of part time brand ambassadors
• Identify prospective local businesses in an effort to drive awareness by creating local business ambassadors
• Identify prospective local grassroots events and/or gatherings in an effort to drive awareness & new customer acquisition
· Educate local business partners as well as consumers about cannabis and the brand
· Organize, curate and host grassroots informational events to help drive weekly and/or monthly acquisition goals
· Track and measure performance key performance indicators; optimize as needed
• Coordinate and manage the event schedule to achieve multiple events per week
• Oversee event operations from start to finish
• Communicate with Agency HQ team on all program activity
• Participate in weekly status calls with agency and client
• Manage program assets such as signage, promotional materials, and consumer giveaways
• Recap all event activities via online reporting platform
• Age 21+
• Minimum of 3 years of marketing and/or sales experience in a managerial capacity
• Event planning and execution experience
• Possession of reliable mode(s) of transportation
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• Excellent interpersonal and reporting skills
• Outgoing and approachable personality
• Must be able to lift 50lb boxes
• Ability to maintain constant communication with all program stakeholders
• Represent agency and client in a professional manner at all times
• Knowledge of local cannabis rules and regulations
• Knowledge of local events and neighborhoods
• Professional cannabis industry experience
• Passionate about the cannabis industry
· Full Time 14 Week Contract Position
· Competitive Weekly Salary
· Per Diem
· Bonus Incentives
Please send resumes and any supplemental documents for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspira Marketing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.